As Hurricane Earl brushes my beloved Outer Banks, here is a shot from vacation just 2 weeks ago. Reports from Twiddy Realty were that the surf was as high as the edge of these dunes in the hours before the storm. If you are out on the banks tonight, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- “As hurricane Earl approaches the Outer Banks:” and related posts (env-econ.net)
- Ocracoke Island, Outer Banks Evacuated Ahead of Hurricane Earl (blippitt.com)
- Hurricane Earl is a pretty massive storm. Here’s proof. (shortformblog.com)
- Hurricane Earl ruins vacation plans for some, but not all (charlotte.news14.com)
- North Carolinians Have A Message For Hurricane Earl [Snap Judgment] (jezebel.com)