Like most photographers, I have taken a ton of photos of the moon. Most of the time they are a blurred mess. Currently, I don’t have the fire power in my camera bag to get a stable image of the moon. The night I took this photo I was fortunate to borrow my dad’s 70-300 Canon EF-S telephoto. As a result I finally got a respectable moon photo.
I don’t know much about the moon other than the darker areas are the “seas” that the Apollo missions visited when I was an infant. When away from the bright lights of Central Maryland‘s suburban busyness the moon over North Carolina‘s Outer Banks is bright and provides a great photo opportunity.
- Solution for the energy crisis on the moon? (politics.ie)
- NASA Probe Reveals Moon is Shrinking (foxnews.com)
- September Moon Viewing Festival (gloucestercitynews.net)
- NASA Images Show Moon May Be Shrinking (informationweek.com)
- Photos Inspire Dreams of Underground Moon Exploration (space.com)