This is a photo of the rebuilt Wash Woods Lifesaving Station that was originally built in 1917. Jason Summerton, who is a Real Estate Agent with Twiddy & Company, blogs about life in the 4×4 area and the history of Wash Woods HERE.
This shot was taken on our last night of vacation last month. The kids wanted to ride to the dump to see the egrets and that turned into a wild pony excursion that lasted the better part of an hour as the sun went down over Currituck Sound to the west. I was sitting in the back of a 4×4 pick up truck when this photo was taken, and we didn’t stop moving. Thank goodness for the “straighten” tool in Picasa. Clearly there has been some post photo editing here, but no I did not Photoshop the pony into the front lawn, he was really there.
- Bath & Body Works: FREE 2oz Body Wash! (hip2save.com)
- NEVER Pressure Wash A Deck! (annarborundressed.com)
- Car Washing Tips … (teabreak.pk)
- Free Sample: Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods For Men Body Wash! (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Photoshop of the Week Dept. (dvorak.org)
- Photo Rendering Tutorial (brighthub.com)
- Hand washing in the kitchen sink (ask.metafilter.com)
- Introducing the Next Generation of hello! SkinnyJeans (amominredhighheels.com)