We spent Saturday at the Anne Arundel County Fair with our good friends Stacey, Mike and Rebecca, and, of course, all of our children. Above is Mia, Stacey and Mike’s little girl. She is a delight to photograph, I’ll have a few more to share in future posts.
This was my first attempt at panning the camera to blur the surroundings, show movement, and capture only the subject in focus. While this isn’t the best photo in this genre, it’s my first, so please be kind. It was very rewarding, both to achieve the effect I wanted, and to actually take the shot as it required moving and synchronizing the camera to the movement of the carnival ride.
- Anne Arundel County 9/11 Memorial Dedication (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Anne Arundel County Community Action Agency Hosts “Together We Can” Poverty Symposium (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Regional Recap, September 13, 2010 (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Foster Grandparents Appreciation Day (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Senior Mini Health Fair Scheduled (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Enterprise Homes Begins Construction on Property for Affordable Senior Housing Community in Anne Arundel County (prnewswire.com)
- 13 Places to Practice Taking Beautiful Motion Blur Images (digital-photography-school.com)
- Tips on How to Photograph Moving Cars (brighthub.com)