Spiderman was always my favorite. In keeping with the County Fair theme this week, here is another post from our Saturday at the Fair. Above we have some inflatable Spideys waiting to be won at a carnival game.
In many ways this shot was a practice exercise. I read a composition tip that if you have diagonal lines in your photos to make sure those lines resolve in a corner of the photo. I did that with this shot by lining up Spidey’ feet with the bottom left corner of the photo. I think this shot achieves this goal, and in doing to provides depth to the shot, especially with the paratrooper ride in the distance showing a little blurred.
- New Spidey star has prepped for role all his life (omg.yahoo.com)
- “Check out these Spidey and Wesker videos for MvC3: Fate of Two Worlds” and related posts (vg247.com)
- Does Some of What A Spider Can: PC Spidey (rockpapershotgun.com)
- Spidey sense (notratched.wordpress.com)
- New Spidey Star Prepped for Role All His Life (nytimes.com)