Another shot from my February BPC Photowalk in Fells Point, Baltimore MD. This is a window in the old Baltimore City Police Headquarters. The building was more famously used to film the TV show Homicide:Life on the Street a decade or so ago. You drive through Baltimore, and many other Industrial driven cities for that matter, and there is decay everywhere, well thought out architecture laying in ruin. Slowly Baltimore is piecing back together the city that was once known “charm city”. They have a long way to go. This building sits in the epicenter of Fells Point, a popular destination for the partying faithful from Baltimore and its suburbs. It should be used for something.
- Urban Decay Pioneers QR Code Technology at Sephora (stylelist.com)
- Terrifying Fells Point Festival Puppet Show Is Terrifying (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Cities in Flux: From D.C. to Baltimore (thecityfix.com)
- Is Baltimore That Bad? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Detroit 187 and Homicide: Life on the Street (janawillworkforbooks.blogspot.com)
- In the Life of ‘The Wire’ (nybooks.com)
- Terrifying scientific discovery: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter… (projectworldawareness.com)