Cousins Jack and Parker watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean. This photo was shot in Nags Head, North Carolina in the Outer Banks. I have posted a few photos from this morning in different posts on the blog. We had the kind of light this morning that photographers get only once in a while. In fact in the two OBX vacations since I don’t believe we have had quite the same light.
I added black and white to this shot shortly after taking the photos, and unfortunately overwrote the original jpeg on the disk. So I can’t tell you, or show you for that matter, a color version of this shot. Lesson learned here was become friendly with the “save as” function. Keep the original files intact and unedited.
- Seaside Vacations Lists the Top 10 Reasons to Visit the Outer Banks in the Off Season (prweb.com)
- Visitors evacuate NC island due to hurricane threat (reuters.com)
- North Carolina’s Wild Horses Face Eviction to Make Room for Vacation Homes (animals.change.org)
- Help us get away. (ask.metafilter.com)
- Ocracoke Island, Outer Banks Evacuated Ahead of Hurricane Earl (blippitt.com)