Sorry readers, it’s been a long week in the Photos Along the Way office. I have been away from my PC for a few days because of some other commitments. In a perfect world I would have scheduled a few days worth of photos to get through this week. However, I was neither disciplined nor inspired enough to think ahead.
The photo above is from Chincoteague Island Va. It’s the C-Venture rigged for catching monkfish. Again, I was drawn to the sky this morning, and the clouds mother nature was giving us to look at. Shot is shortly after dawn from a pontoon boat. Our pilot, Dan, used to be a member of the crew of this boat.
- Four Chincoteague tips (gadling.com)
- Party on the Pontoon Boat (boatinsurance.org)
- Poor Wayland the Whiting!! – Noosa, Queensland, Australia (travelpod.com)
- Guest Post: Day at the Beach [Part 8] (vamortgagecenter.com)
- Arts | Long Island: A Peconic Bay Story, in Quick Brush Strokes (nytimes.com)