This photo was what got me hooked in the hobby of Photography. I was interested in photography prior to this image but not serious. This was one of the very first images captured with my Canon G9. At any rate it hits the blog at the 10th most viewed photo. It’s also the first image I printed and framed.
- Interview with Marcus McAdam (digital-photography-school.com)
- Photographs Can Equal Repeat Visitors! (blogworld.com)
- Another Week, Another Mountain (LearnThis.ca)
- Underwater Reflections: Investment Manager’s Grinning Shark, Charitable Endeavors Featured on Seattle KING 5 TV’s Evening Magazine (pr.com)
- Photos Without a Camera? It’s Possible (And Amazing) [Photography] (gizmodo.com)